i sort of missed my blogoversary???

 




yea.... 


my blogoversary is the 15th of March. I'm currently writing this on the 16th of March, you will be seeing this the 17th of March. So in the near future when you see this, my blogoversary was 2 days ago. i totally meant to have my post out the morning of the 16th. However work kicked my butt and i was in bed by 7:30.. 


So now here we are, after that long rambling tangent. I have officially been blogging for 5 years. Wow. To be honest, i didn't really think that i still would be blogging after 5 years but i'm glad that i am. The friends that i've made, the memories that we've made are all too precious to let go of. 


But i would like to share with you all my 10 favorite posts i've posted :) And i hope you give them a read and walk down memory lane with me! 


1. The Time I Met Damian McGinty

Listen i have loved this man since i was seven and he was fourteen so this was really big deal to me and it honestly still remains one of the best nights of my life. 


2. 17 Things About Me

One of my favorite things about blogging is collabing with friends and this post is definitely one of the best :) 


3. A Poem by Me 

This was the very first poem i ever wrote. And yes, it did make it into my book :) 


4. Ask Me Anything Answers////Part 2 

*sigh* i still remember the headache writing this post gave me lol. But it did go on to inspire MK to make a tag for it and it was fun to see everyone answer them :) 


5. Talahassee 

this was the very first song i ever wrote. And i honestly don't think i can ever write anything to top it. <3


6. some journal excerpts and lyrics 

i was really going through it in 2020 oof... but these are still some of the best words i've written. 


7. Aesthetics: Chaotic Academia 

This was my favorite post i did from my aesthetics series. Should i bring that back?? Would yall be interested? 


8. For the Broken Heart, For the Broken Girl 

The day that i published my book was the best day ever and honestly all the posts from that week leading up to the big day were amazing 


9. Defacing my Books!

I loved doing this project and these two books still sit on my shelf :) 


10. *featuring this super long title that i'm too lazy to type out* 

When i tell you that i have never laughed so hard in my life when MK sent this to me. It was the best. 


I hope you all enjoyed reading those :) These are all in no particular order, i love them all equally lol. 


-Lia<3





9 Comments

  1. Happy blogoversary!! I'm so happy to have gotten to know you over the course of blogging and instagram and everything <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to know you Brooke and i hope that get to know each other better over the years! <3<3<3

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY LIA!!!

    And yes I would be very interested in a revamp of the aesthetics series. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan!!! I shall look into starting it again!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! Also tag!
    https://lettersfromavonlea.blogspot.com/2022/04/springtime-asks-tag.html

    ~ Miss Winifred ☺️🎶

    ReplyDelete