Wednesday, March 21, 2018
17 Things About Me!
Gray tagged me for the 17 Facts About Me tag! Let’s get to it!
1. I am an evil person so I tricked my friends into writing this post for me :D :D :D
*Catherine and Mary Katherine enter from the wings and sit down with Lilah*
Catherine: *picks up mic* The truth is, gals, she couldn’t think of anything interesting to put down for this post...So, she asked Mary Katherine and I since we apparently know her so well, LOL.
Anyways, 8 things that I know about Lilah:
2. She’s a soprano, and she sings in her church choir. And she loves it to death.
3. Details stress her out. A lot.
4. She hates washing dishes...even though she does them most nights. Quite possibly, that’s why she hates them….
5. She has Irish, English and Hungarian ancestry.
6. She is a bear to try and get out of bed in the morning. Quite literally, you have to strip the covers, and drag her out. And even then, that’s difficult.
7. She wears glasses over her brown eyes, and often wears her dark brown hair in a ponytail.
8. One thing that she want to do is travel all over the country/world. We still talk about those plans for that spontaneous road trip and the camper that she wants to fix up….
9. She has 2 sisters, 3 brothers (the plagues of her life), and 1 nephew. (And no, that is not counting me, as I’m the “adopted” sister.)
*Catherine gives mic to Mary Katherine*
10. She drinks her coffee with a little hot chocolate stirred in
11. She is a social butterfly, but doesn’t open up to most people
12. Typos are her mortal enemies.
13. She is almost constantly listening to music or humming
14. Loves crab legs and the ocean...sounds like she needs to be shipped off to the coast.
15. Has an adorable smile and looks especially cute in the more orange coral colored clothes.
16. At one point she pretended she was deaf to avoid a weird boy
17. She has never bitten her dentist...that I know of
These are really accurate.......
Thanks for helping me with the post guys!
Hope you all enjoy!
Hii! So remember, I was telling you all about a songwriting contest I was going to enter. Well, I missed the deadline. Which was yesterday...