disappearance

 



i truly didn't mean to go away. i ran out of time to do the things i love and i just had to put my head down and focus on work. So here i am four months later returning to you a changed person. 


ive been trying to find myself. its not going as well as i would like it to but i'd say i'm getting better. i often leave my house and go to the local park and just sit. And be. sometimes it works and i go home refreshed and ready to take on the next day. Other times i cry and beg for a sign that i'm where i'm meant to be and not just wasting my life away. 


but yes, i am back here and i hope to stay for a while. that is all for now and i will see you all next week. 


Lia<3





2 Comments

  1. I missed reading your posts, it's great to see that you're back. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete