My NaNo 2019

Writer In Progress on Instagram: “A few months ago, I began to write my morning pages. It was an exercise that I got from The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron (disclaimer: I…”



Hello all!!


I've been teasing you all month long with my NaNo project and its definitely time to reveal! 


I wasn't actually going to do NaNo this year, i didn't have a project, all i'm working on is editing for the broken heart, for the broken girl. (really need to come up with a nickname or something..) But on the 4th of November, i was suddenly inspired. And i decided to write another poetry collection. 


Ok, it wasn't exactly sudden.. Several events led up to it, including the fact that there might be a boy.....*shifty eye emoji* 

I made a mock cover for it with the title so without further ado!




And! because i love you guys, i'll put some snippets!!!



i wonder sometimes 
if another word for love
would be madness
if so 
let me never regain my sanity




i'm scared that i'll mess this up
that i'll give you my heart and ruin it
that it'll all end up wasted



i kinda sorta think
that you'd look cute
holding my hand 





i hope you all enjoyed!! Let me know how NaNo went for you!!!

Lia<3

















9 Comments

  1. YOUR POEMS JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER OH MY GOSH I LOVE ALL OF THEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, LIA!!! THAT COVER AND THAT SNIPPET,,,,, I am HERE for IT!!!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. *SCREAMS* THOSE SNIPPETS. That last one is my favorite. <3 I'm so glad you did NaNo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR MOCK COVER! SO PRETTY *heart eyes*
    And you gave us snippets! i really like number one! your poetry is always so beautiful to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your poetry so much! That cover is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I loved this post so much and those snippets are AMAZING. <33

    ReplyDelete