"hey, hey, hey, do you remember, dancing in september" September 2021 RECAP


 

it seems as if all i'm doing is popping in and recaping my months now oof.... 



life got kinda crazy this past month.. we lost some people at work so now i'm working six days a week which is fine but also its hard trying to find the time to even breathe... 

went to the Renissance Festival with Catherine and Megan Chappie! had an amazing time! i got a dagger lol and got a henna tattoo! 



i also got acrylics on my nails for the first time and let me tell you its a struggle (i still have them on and typing is a pain rip) i like them! but i probably wont get them again 






"august sipped away like a bottle of wine" August 2021 RECAP 


oof...




ok i actually have been writing a lot. not just poems though. i've been journaling and finding comfort in words i could never say out loud 





Well Played by Jen DeLuca 

The Betrothed by Kiera Cass 

I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter 

Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy by Ally Carter 

Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter 

Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter 

Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter 

United We Spy by Ally Carter 

The Betrayed by Kiera Cass

The Grace Year by Kim Liggett

The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood 

The Legacy by Elle Kennedy 

The Cheat Sheet by Sarah Adams 

All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata 




sad girl autumn 

going to the county fair by yourself 

vintage 


so that was my September! How was yours? i can't promise that you'll see me again this month but i'll certainly try :) i am more active on my Instagram so follow me there for daily pictures of my coffee :D 

@liamariewrites 



Lia<3












4 Comments

  1. "finding comfort in words i could never say out loud" <----YES! I absolutely love that. Hands down my favorite part of writing. I've been super inactive on my blog, too, but it's good to hear from you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails! They can be annoying though. A Renaissance festival sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete