Secret Project *mysterious ghost noises??*



Hi guys!!!!


I have been working on a secret project for a couple of months now. It was very hard to keep it a secret but I am finally reading to reveal it.


Any guesses?? :D





.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I started writing a poetry collection in April.

chris pratt oh snap GIF




Yeah, it kinda surprised me too. But i am having a lot of fun with. I am not done with it yet, but once I am, maybe I'll be calling for some beta readers *wink wink*



I hope you will all wish me luck and I can't wait to share it with you!!!!

Lia






5 Comments

  1. Ooooo!!! *am super intersted* I would definitely be intersted it reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wishing you luck* Girls, that's way so exciting!

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I've been loving poetry lately.

    ReplyDelete