So Catherine tagged me for this and I'm so excited to do it!!!!
(she let me take her picture <3 <3)
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Seriously though, this is a really good movie!!!
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes, we actually had one this year!!! It was our first one in years! It doesn't really snow here, in southern Ohio. :( :(
3. Where do you normally spend Christmas?
We actually host Christmas at our house. All of my aunts come and my sister and her fiancé and my nephew come. It's really fun!
4. What's your favorite Christmas song?
HOW DO YOU POSSIBLY EXPECT ME TO ANSWER THIS!!!!!!!!
Ok fine......... Happy Xmas
5. Do you ever open up any gifts on Christmas Eve?
We used to go to my Grandma's every Christmas Eve and open her gifts but since we moved away from her, we don't open any gifts on Christmas Eve.
6. What holiday traditions do you look forward to the most?
7. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
We actually have two trees
yes we're those people and they're both fake :D
We make enough Christmas cookies to feed a small country, so I really love Christmas cookies!!!
These are our Hershey kiss cookies. My sister put eyes on a couple of them :) :)
9. Be honest: do you like receiving or giving gifts better?
I like both!!!
10. What's the best gift you ever received?
My sisters bought me a Hunter Hayes t-shirt for Christmas four years ago. BEST. PRESENT. EVER.
11. What would be your dream place to visit during the holidays?
I MEAN, LOOK AT IT! SO PRETTY!!
12. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I FAIL MISERABLY!! I fail so hard!
13. Most memorable holiday moment?
I have no idea. All of my holidays are pretty normal. :D
14. What made you realize the truth behind Santa?
I never really believed in Santa. So when someone told me he wasn't real, I was like, "that's cool."
15. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you keep them?
I TRY!! But then I fail. But this year, I am really going to try and keep them. Wish me luck!!
16. What makes the holidays special?
I'm leaving this open. Feel free to take it!!!