Tales From Drivers Ed///Days 2,3,4,5,6.

Hello everyone

I have a problem where I start something and then I never finish it. #Procrastination

But wow, this post was highly requested. So thank you guys for wanting to hear more!!!






Day 2


We practiced maneuverability. I found out I am not as bad as I thought I was going to be. I only clipped the edge of one of the cones. *thumbs up to me* 

The rest of the time, we were cooped up inside watching kind of boring videos. 



Day 3


Day 3 was depressing video day. Yay me. The instructor showed us all these videos of parents of teens who were killed either by drinking or texting and driving. There was this one of this teen got distracted by her cell phone and she hit and killed a little boy. I almost cried. After it was over, I had to go into the bathroom to calm down. 




Day 4

Day 4! Watching more boring videos!!!!! Funny Guy also drove our instructor up a wall. He likes wolf-howling while people are trying to talk!!!!! It was annoying. I was very close to strangling him!



Day 5


We had a new kid join the class. He was making up the days he missed from another class. He chose the seat right next to me. *whyyyyyyy* Troopers came and talked to us also. They were really funny. It was a younger cop and an older cop. The older one was the younger one's superior. So they were bantering back and forth. I was in stiches. XD


Day 6

We had another new kid today. It just happened to be Funny Guy's best friend. Our instructor was ecstatic (not) We ordered pizza and our instructor brought ice cream. It was really fun. There was also more video watching in between the all the sugar. :D 


That concludes drivers ed!!!!!!! Thank you guys for being so enthusiastic about it!


-Lilah

9 Comments

  1. Yikes, I may have to watch the terrible videos soon if I don't get a move on. I do not like that idea. Sounds traumatizing. Are they graphic or just emotional?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a lack of graphic videos. But plenty of emotional ones XD

      -Lilah

      Delete
  2. Depressing videos like that are my life, sadly. My dad has an obsession with cars and safety! So we watch footage of wrecks on YouTube so "we won't make the same errors". But I can understand how it would traumatize people, it is sad.

    UGH. Funny Guy sounds a lot like a boy I had in my speech class once, talk about annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was really annoying. That's all I can say. :D

      -Lilah

      Delete
  3. Well That sounds like fun (I'm thinking pizza and ice cream not funny boy)xD

    Other than those awful videos and I testify to having to watch some for my online Driver's ed. Those cruel people *frowns*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pizza and ice cream was the best part. give me foot and I will be your friend for life :D

      -Lilah

      Delete
    2. FOOD GIVE ME FOOD. THAT'S WHAT I MEANT

      Delete
  4. Oh, boring and depressing videos are not fun. But, you got through it!

    Oh no! Funny Boy sounds like a real nuisance!

    SUGAR!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete