time to go


 


i think it's time for me to go. 


i'm not the same person i was at seventeen when i created this space and i feel that it is dishonest to myself to try and keep it alive. I love this community with all of my heart and i hope that you will not be too disappointed in me for this choice. 



this is not goodbye permanently, i am starting a new adventure somewhere else. i think it's high time i introduce you all to Happy Place  This is the start of a journey that i hope you can join me on! 



Goodbye The Singing Writer. Thank you for everything you've done for me. 

Signing off for the last time. 

Lia<3



4 Comments

  1. I will miss this blog dearly! But I'm glad your not completely gone.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're leaving here, but I'm glad you'll still be blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete