book series i think you should read

 



as i patiently wait for feedback on the first draft i just sent out, let me give you all some book recs!! 



1. The Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy 

I don't really like sports, ive never had any interest in them or cared. However after reading these books, ive become a really big hockey fan. But that's not all that they're about. This series is about heart and fighting for what you believe in and showing those you love that they matter to you, even in moments of crisis. This is classified as a new adult series so take that into account before you start it and please look into any trigger warnings as well. 





2. The Storm Crow duology by Kalyn Josephson 

This is one of the best fantasy duologies i've read in a long time. Magical crows, fantastical lands, and a heroine who was incredibly cool. I enjoyed every minute and i really wish that the series was longer lol 





3. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Steifvator 

Listen i could talk about the Raven Cycle all day. i laughed, i cried, i almost threw one of books against the wall. I went through all the emotions. It was the very first book series i tabbed. I love it so much. There is a lot of language however, because one of the characters is very foul-mouthed lol. So be cautious. But i hope you love it if you decide to read it. 




4. The Legend series by Marie Lu

I have never experienced so much emotional damage than i have with this series. It was rough. But the main couple, June and Day, are some of the most adorable people. She's stabby, he's also stabby. Its a match made in heaven. 





5. The Merciful Crow duology by Margaret Owens 

Wow, two duologies that have to do with Crows. It's almost like a theme....🤔 There were a lot of jaw dropping moments in these books that i wasn't expecting and i kinda want to reread it now lol. I don't read a lot of fantasy at the moment but these are incredibly written and you should read them! 





Please let me know if you read any of these! And give me any series you think i should read too! 


Lia<3










6 Comments

  1. arbores loqui latine

    I love the Raven cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack Lia I love these kinds of posts!!! Books (or movies or real-life events) that make one love a sport, even when one is not a sportsy person, are kind of the best? I've definitely experienced that and it's just a cool feeling.

    What IS it about crows? I was watching some flap around on my morning drive today and thinking, gosh, they're such cool birds. They belong in books. I don't know if it's Poe's fault for writing The Raven or what, but big black birds are just...so cool and literary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely wasn't expecting the sports thing but i don't hate it lol. And yes big black birds are really cool to read about!

      Delete
  3. Love the Raven Cycle! All of these look good!

    ReplyDelete