This is Sleeping At Last




Hello all!


Introducing my new music series! To sum it up, when I listen to a new artist, I will review them and list my favorite songs of theirs for your listening pleasure :)


So


This is Sleeping At Last.



Sleeping at Last is a musical project led by singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Ryan O'Neal. The project initially began in Wheaton, Illinois as a three-piece band with Ryan O'Neal as the lead singer and guitarist, his brother Chad O'Neal as the drummer, and Dan Perdue as the bassist. The band independently recorded their debut album, Capture in 2000, which they used to attract the attention of Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan, who helped them get signed to a major record label, Interscope Records. The band released their only major label album, Ghosts in 2003, before going independent again and releasing Keep No Score in 2006, and Storyboards in 2009.





I can't even with how much I love this artist. I listened to his stuff for about 3 days straight.


So here are my favorite songs.




Atlas: Hearing



Atlas: Seven



West



Atlas: Five



Chasing Cars



Earth





I hope you guys enjoy! Talk to me in the comments! Have you listening to Sleeping At Last? What's your favorite song? Do you have any artist you would like me to listen to?

Lia

6 Comments

  1. Not what I normally listen to but I like it. Especially the first one!

    Also I am crazy about this new music series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is definitely my favorite! Thanks! Me too!

      Lia

      Delete
  2. I have listened to some things from them and want to discover more.

    I suggest Srvcina or Ruelle. or NF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh totally gonna do NF. And yeah, I just started getting into Ruelle.

      Lia

      Delete
  3. Sleeping at Last is so good. I love Already Gone.

    ReplyDelete