The Call

Hello all!


I totally meant to have this up last week, but I am still trying to adjust to the working life and fit blogging in there somewhere.




Anyway, I am interested in doing a mental health collaboration with all of you guys! I would like to raise awareness that this is becoming a issue in society today.


If any of you are interested, please comment your email below and feel free to share this! I would like to get as many bloggers as I can in on this.



Lilah


(also check out the new blog look!!! Let me know what you think!!) 

7 Comments

  1. I'm interested! I think you have my email. <3

    And I love the new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested! My email is skyehoffert@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, it's up!!! I'd love to do a post in connection to this! (Maybe I'll make a graphic to share too....)

    Obviously, you have my email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I would love to be a part of this! My email is cherryvillegirl96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd totally be interested in this! My email is briannastacyn@gmail.com.

    And I love the new look! Super cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely interested! my email is allisonriera00@gmail.com ;)

    and i love the new look! it's very autumn-y and aesthetic ;)

    allisonriera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete