My Room!!!

Hello all!!

Inspired by Catherine's Operation Vintage Makeover, I decided to do my own room makeover.

But mine didn't take long.... Wish her luck :D :D :D




This is my bed and the wall above my bed. Yes that is a Captain Hook pillow. And a Civil War pillow. Fandom love!!!! I painted that owl picture myself. (so proud of myself :D) Underneath is a decal that I bought today. I like it a lot!



The wall right beside my bed. With my dresser. I got that necklace hanger for Christmas. That box on the organizer is my jewelry box. With a Pride and Prejudice 2005 picture. (because its the best P&P :D) That picture on my dresser is from the Hunter Hayes concert I went to.


The back of my door. AKA my shrine :D :D :D It's sort of self explanatory.




My corner with scarves. My sister painted that picture. She is definitely better than me :D



This is my small bookshelf. Isn't it purty!!!! Comment if you see a book you recognize!!




This is the top of the bookshelf. And yes, I do have two tiaras. I'm that special :D :D :D



Shelves with the most random things ever! My little brother painted that turtle. Isn't it cute??




So that was my room tour!!! Tell me what you think in the comments!

Lilah

14 Comments

  1. Awww! Thanks, I'm gonna need it. A bright note - I've gotten about 65% of the room clean!

    Seriously, you did a good job!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellungmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your room is cute, and i recognize percy jackson yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I actually have almost every single one of Rick Riordan's books :D :D :D

      Lilah

      Delete
  3. Oh!!! How cool!! (What do you mean your sister is better? I love that owl!!)

    Which retelling is that Hook pillow from? Is it Once Upon a Time? Or Pan?

    (What?! P&P '95 forever!! XD)

    Um... do I see the Anne of Green Gables books??

    That penguin is so cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was actually my first attempt at a painting :) Thanks!!

      My pillow is Once Upon A Time Hook, I love that show!

      P&P 'O5!!! XD XD

      Yes, you do see Anne of Green Gables books!!

      Lilah

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed the pictures!
    Great painting.
    Also, I'm pretty sure I used to have that same jewelry box on your organizer. Does it have a butterfly on it?
    I disagree about P&P 2005... but still. It's good, even if it isn't the better one in my opinion. :D
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it does have a butterfly on it!!! That's so cool that we have the same one!

      I actually haven't seen P&P '95. But I may watch it!

      Lilah

      Delete
  5. CIVIL WAR PILLOW. Um, pretty sure I need that. *hugs all of the Marvel movies* I cannot wait for Infinity Wars. It will break my heart... but probably in the best kind of way. xD

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs them with you* I am so scared for Infinity War but also so ready for it

      Lilah

      Delete
  6. Aww, I love room tours! AND YOU HAVE A CAPTAIN HOOK PILLOW. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO!!! Its my favorite pillow :D :D :D

      Lilah

      Delete