September Playlist




Attention--Hunter Hayes


ocean eyes--Billie Eilish


lovely--Billie Eilish


Me and My Broken Heart--Rixton


Will Ye Go Lassie, Go?--The High Kings


Zero--Imagine Dragons


This Feeling--The Chainsmokers, Kelsea Ballerini


DEAR DEPARTED--The Band Perry


Here Tonight--Brett Young


Daughter of the Sea--Peter Hollens


My Blood--Twenty-One Pilots


90's Country--Walker Hayes


Head Above Water--Avril Lavigne


99 Years--Josh Groban, Jennifer Nettles


The Middle--Zedd, Maren Morris




Lilah


8 Comments

  1. Nice. I love Head Above Water. Avril Lavigne used to be my favorite singer when I was really little, so I was so in love with this new song, even if it's a bit different from what she used to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billie!!oh and here I forgot about this singer. Thanks for the playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been listening to Trench and Billie Eilish, both are so good!

    ReplyDelete