Mary Kate tagged me for the Winter Wonderland Tag! Go check out her blog! She's one of my besties!
1. Name a few things you like about winter and a few things you don't:
I love snow. And hot chocolate. The feeling of waking up in the morning and wrapping yourself up in blankets and watching the snowfall.
I. HATE. THE. COLD. I would rather be scalded to death than be cold. (ok that was dramatic)
2. When you were a child, did you believe in Santa Claus?
Nope! I always knew he wasn't real. I was the girl who accidentally spilled it in front of a group of kids. I was seven. My poor mother had to explain to the other moms and then they had to comfort their children. My seven year old mind thought it was hilarious!
We have a bunch of Christmas movies we always watch ( It's a Wonderful Life, The Polar Express, Eloise at Christmastime, White Christmas to name a few)
4. Is there any particular Christmas movie you watch EVERY year as tradition?
See above answer. But also we watch a Miracle on 34th street around Christmas Day.
5. Do you usually get a real tree or a fake tree? Who's in charge of decorating?
We actually have two fake trees. (yes we're those people) And we normally all decorate it.
6. Does your family usually stay home or go visiting on Christmas Day?
We stay home and the rest of our family comes to our house to celebrate Christmas.
7. What does your family usually do on New Year's Eve? Any traditions? Do you ever stay up until midnight?
Psssssssh, I stay up til midnight all the time! New Year's Eve is nothing. XD I'm normally the only one who stays up.
8. Do you ever get snow where you live? If so, have you ever built a snowman and named it Olaf?
Alright, I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this but........I HATE FROZEN. THAT MOVIE IS SOOOO OVERRATED. I CAN'T EVEN!!
But yes, it does snow where I live.
9. If it's snowing outside, would you prefer to build snowman and enjoy it or would you rather stay inside with a blanket and something hot to drink and maybe a book or a movie?
10. When do you start looking forward to or getting excited for spring?
Ummmm now! I. HATE. THE. COLD. AND. WET. NESS.
I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to do it, feel free to take it!