I'm taking part in Hamlette's Superhero Week!
I thought I answer the tag questions!
Look for my post later this week :D
1. Who are your favorite superheroes?
(I really just wanted a excuse to use this)
Captain America!!!! Also Wonder Woman. And the Winter Soldier! (Who is a hero, not a villain)
2. What's your favorite superhero movie?
3. Do you have a favorite superhero couple?
Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter. I ship these two very much :D
(Also just noticed my last 3 answers have had to do with Captain America, I wonder who my favorite is??)
4. What was your introduction to the world of superheroes?
I watched the Incredibles when that came out. I'm so old.......
5. If you could be any superhero for a day, who would you be?
Ummmmm, Wonder Woman. She's awesome!!
6. Do you have a favorite supervillain?
7. Can you think of a superhero who should get their own movie, but hasn't yet?
BLACK WIDOW NEEDS HER OWN MOVIE!!!
8. Do you read comic books?
No, unfortunately. But I hope to someday!!
9. Why do you like superheroes?
Wow, that is a hard question, Hamlette!!!
I love their world. I think it would be interesting to live in a world with superheroes.
10. Have you ever cosplayed as a superhero? (Feel free to post pics!)
No, I have not. But I will someday!!
Great questions, Hamlette!
I will be posting my Captain America post later this week. Stay tuned for that!