The Literary Dinner Party Tag

Hey guys!!!


So I didn't get tagged for this. That's right, I stole it!!!! *cue gasp of horror*
For this tag, I get to invite 11 character to dinner with me!! (and maybe a few party crashers, if you guys are interested)


I stole this from Lila over at The Cheapskate Bibliomaniac. We all had a fun time in the comments section XD Go check her out!!!



Without further ado :D

(Actually before we begin, I changed my blog look!! How do you guys like it? Tell me in the comments :))






One Character Who Can/Likes To Cook




Sally Jackson/Blofis from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. GASP We could have blue food!!!!! 


One Character Who Has Money To Fund The Party



Maxon Schreave from the Selection series. He's a prince! He can give us all the strawberry tarts we want :) 


One Character Who Might Cause A Scene


Kaz Brekker from the Six of Crows duology will definitely cause a scene. But it will be very subtle and he will be sitting very calmly amid the chaos. 


One Character Who is Funny/Amusing



Alex Fierro from Magnus Chase always makes me laugh. He would bring a layer of hilarity to the party 


One Character Who Is Super Social/Popular



Noah Estaban from Embassy Row is very social. He would talk to everybody! 


One Villain 




Jim Moriarty would be very interesting at this party, just saying :D



One Couple-Doesn't Have To Be Romantic



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY WOULD I NOT PICK THEM PERCABETH!!!



One Hero/Heroine



Cammie Morgan!! She could teach us some cool defense moves :)



One Under-Appreciated Character



Gilan from Ranger's Apprentice is a very under-appreciated character. I loved him right from the start. #TeamGilan







One Character Of Your Own Choosing




Carswell Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles. I think he and Gilan would be fast friends :)


And that is the end of the tag! I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to do it, feel free to steal do it :D

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lilah









16 Comments

  1. You could have at least tagged me!!!

    Oh well, I'm stealing it anyway. Mwah hah hah.

    *Dons on black dress and boots and puts up hair*
    *Covertly sneaks in a male personage*

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR BLOG LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!
    And this was fun to read. :D

    ~Ivie
    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may hate winter...but I love your new design!!!
    It's so elegant! I like how it has trees on one side and then fades to cream on the other.

    And I'll be stealing this tag. *tips hat politely as I pick up this blog post and haul it away*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look!

    And maybe I'll steal this....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so pretty!!!!!

    Nice choice of guests!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaaay, you did it!!! I love your answers, Lilah!

    Yes to Percabeth. Yes to Gilan. Yes to Noah. I LOVE THEM!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS SUCH A FANTASTIC IDEA XD also you have great taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAAH! So many awesome books! I LOVE the Gallagher Girls, Percy Jackson, Six of Crows, The Selection, and The Lunar Chronicles! I really really want to read Embassy Row, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you need to read Embassy Row, it was really good! Thanks for commenting!

      Lilah

      Delete