The Mystery Blogger Award

Hey guys!

Mary Kate over at Sarcastic Scribblings nominated me for this tag. Check out her post HERE





(I really like this tag. Make me feel mysterious *lifts eyebrows*)



The rules are:
Put the award/logo image on your blog
List the rules
Mention who nominated you
Mention the creator and link to their blog
Tell the readers three things about yourself
Nominate some people
Ask your nominees five questions



The creator of this tag is Okoto Enigma. You can find her blog here


Three Things About Me

1. I am smack dab in the middle of an ENFP and an INFP

2. I sing in the shower (very loudly, I might add, my family will bear witness)

3. I am a fast reader. (I've scared people with how fast I read)



Mary Kate's Questions

1. Favorite Book Character?

Ugh, you knew it was my weakness to get asked this question cause I can never make up my mind!!!


Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan (btw check out his blog here)

Honorable Mentions

Cammie Morgan from the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter

Cinder Linh from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

Lilah Montgomery from Open Road Summer by Emery Lord


2. List Three Books You've Read More Than Three Times

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

The Selection by Kiera Cass

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter


3. Favorite Book Cover?

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord




4. What is your favorite place to write and why?

I like to write at my desk or on my bed. My desk because its a flat surface and my bed because its comfy.



5. What snack or drink do you write with?

Chips and ginger ale.




My Questions!!
1. What's your favorite part of blogging?
2. Can you cook?
3. Cookies or Chips?
4. Fast or slow reader?
5. Why do you write?


I Nominate *drum roll please*





-Lilah





0 Comments