The Writing Tag!

Hello all!

The wonderful Catherine over at the Rebelling Muse tagged me. Check out her post HERE






1. What genres, styles and topics do you write about?

When I was younger, I wrote a couple of short stories set in a fantasy world. My novella that I'm writing now, is set in the modern world. I like writing in the contemporary genre the best.

First person is the style I write best in. I tried experimenting with third person but I didn't like the result.

Topics. Romance and Humor are really the only ones.



2. For how long have you been writing?

I wrote short stories from the age of 8 to 10.  I started to write songs in November 2015 and have been writing those since. And I just started to write a novella.



3. Why do you write?

I write to get all the cooped up feelings inside of me some air.


4. When is the best time to write?

I like writing at nighttime. Something about the darkness and the peacefulness of it just makes me feel so inspired to write.


5. What are the parts of writing you love? What parts do you hate?

The part I love is finally finishing a project and seeing the finished project in front of you is just so satisfying.

The part I hate and especially with this novella, is figuring out how to write scenes and how to put them so they sound just write. So frustrating!


6. How do you overcome writer's block?

By slamming my head on my desk repeatedly. Just kidding!  I take a break. I don't touch my project. I read a book, I color, I try to do anything but touching my project.


7. Are you working on something at the moment?

I'm working on my novella and I have a couple of songs in the works.


8. What are your writing goals for this year?

I want to finish the first draft of my novella. I also want to write at least 50 songs.


Those are my answers to the tag!

I tag Cordy and anyone else who wants to do this


-Lilah







3 Comments

  1. Yay! You did the tag!
    Cool answers by the way! I hope to see your novella one day :)

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna get you again...this time for the Liebster Award: http://catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com/2017/05/liebster-blog-award.html

      Catherine

      Delete