I'm doing my first BP post from my novella that I will be working on for July Camp NaNoWriMo.
I will be doing it for my main character Cassandra.
Sky at Further Up and Further In and Cait at Paper Fury host this link up. Check them out!!
1. What is their favorite place they've ever visited?
Cassandra with her mom and dad rented a beach house in South Carolina each summer up until she was 8. After that, it was too sad to go.
2. What's one mistake they made that they learned from?
Never trust a new kid at school with a paper bag he asks you to look inside. All she saw for hours was glitter.
3. What was their favorite subject in school? Or favorite thing to learn about?
Cassandra's favorite subjects are music and literature class.
4. What is their favorite flower/growing thing?
Cassandra loves peonies.
5. Have they made someone cry? What happened?
Not really with sadness. She and her best friend Lily often make themselves cry with laughter though.
6. Would you consider them a reliable or unreliable narrator?
Definitely a reliable narrator. She loves telling stories.
7. What do they dream about at night?
Cassandra is a dreamer. She will lay there making up impossible conversations and scenarios in her head until she falls asleep. She has very vivid dreams and once woke up crying because of a dream that she had. She dreams of finding her prince charming and the life they will have together.
8. They've gone out for a 'special meal'. What would they eat?
Cassandra LOVES chicken. Anything with chicken on the menu, she will eat.
9. What's at least one thing they want to do before they die?
Perform at the Grand Ole Opry.
10. Do they have any distinguishing or unique talents?
She can sing. She can play piano and guitar. She can read a large book in less than two hours.
That's my first Beautiful People post. Hope you enjoy.
Is anybody else doing Camp NaNoWriMo this July? Tell me in the comments.